DAILY POST MAY 18th:Â TIMING IS EVERYTHING!
S H O P
T I M I N G
PREPARATION TIME: 1 min
COOKING TIME: 1 hr
MARINADE TIME: 1 hr – 2 days
PREHEAT OVEN:Â 350ÂºF
- Marinate chicken.
C O O KÂ /Â P R E P A R E
1 TBSP honey
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
4 small OR 1 large shallot, polar sliced
- Combine honey & vinegar; coat chicken.
- Marinate 1 hr min or up to 2 days.
- Put chicken in baking dish, reserving marinade.
- Bake 1/2 hr, add shallots.
- Baste chicken at least once with pan juices during cooking.Â Continue baking until chicken is done & skin is crisp & brown.
S E R V E
Remove chicken to plate.Â Stir remaining marinade in pan w/shallots & pour over basmati rice.
W O R K P L A C EÂ Â L U N C H
Great leftover, cold or hot.Â Or cut up chicken into a salad w/honey balsamic dressing.