DAILY POST MAR 24th:Â BALANCE & MODERATION
GLUTEN-FREE & VEGETARIAN
S H O P
T I M I N G
COOKING TIME: 15 min
COOLING TIME: Â 10 min
C O O KÂ /Â P R E P A R E
1 tsp salt
- Place eggs in a suacepan. Â Eggs should comfortably sit on their sides in one layer with a little room to stir.
- Add salt & hot tap water to cover.Â Stir the water to dissolve the salt.
- Place on stove over high heat, cover & bring to a boil. Â Turn heat down or off.
- Give eggs a stir to turn them around & simmer for seven minutes OR turn off heat & let sit forÂ 15 minutes.
- Lift eggs out of the hot water with a slotted spoon & place in a bowl filled with cold waterÂ & ice cubes to stop the cooking.
- When cool (about 10 minutes or when ice cubes stop melting), remove eggs & shake off water.
- With a pencil, place an H on the shell to distinguish the hard-cooked from the raw eggs.
- Store hard-cooked eggs in the refrigerator, unpeeled, until ready to eat.
S E R V E
To peel, rap the large end of the egg on the counter-top to break the air bubble & the shell will peel off easily.
W O R K P L A C EÂ Â L U N C H