WHEAT-FREE & VEGETARIAN (GLUTEN-FREE W/RICE CHEX)
S H O P
- 2 types of unsweetened cereal (Chex, Shredded Wheat, flakes, puffed)
- Grape Nuts cereal
- Rolled oats (not instant or quick)
- Coconut, unsweetened
- OPTIONAL: Bran â€“ wheat or oat, or flax seed (for added fiber), Wheat germ
- Dried fruit:
- Cranberries, Craisins
- Dried apricots â€“ French apricots are softer, Turkish are harder
- Unsalted nuts:
- Slivered almonds
- Pecan pieces
- Walnut pieces
T I M I N G
TOTAL TIME:Â 2 min per serving; 15 min for a larger batch.
- Put ingredients in an individual cereal bowl.
P R E P A R E
- 1/4 c Each 2 to 3 types of unsweetened cereal
- 1/8 c Grape-Nuts or Nutty Rice cereal
- 1/4 c Rolled oats (not instant or quick)
- 1/8 c Slivered almonds or pecan or walnut pieces
- 1 TBSP Coconut
- 1 TBSP Dried raisins, currants, craisins or slivered apricots
P R E P A R A T I O N
Put ingredients in a bowl.Â Slice banana on top.Â Feel free to improvise on ingredients according to your tastes.Â Eating is an experiment and the purpose is to make a breakfast that is appealing to you.
S E R V E
W O R K P L A C EÂ Â B R E A K F A S T
Take a week’s worth of muesili to work in a grip lock bag and a carton of cream to work and dilute 1 tsp cream with 1 c water.