GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN
S H O P
Chinese hot oil
T I M I N G
TOTAL TIME: 3 min
MICROWAVE ALTERNATIVE See below
- Put oils & popping corn in skillet.
- Cover & shake over high heat.
C O O K / P R E P A R E
2 tsp corn oil
1 tsp Chinese hot oil,10 drops for very mild flavor, 2 tsp for hot, (1 TBSP for Kapow! & decrease corn oil to 1 tsp)
2 TBSP popping corn
OPTIONALÂ Dash of sea salt
- Add oils to skillet & swirl together in frying pan over high heat.
- Add popping corn.
- Cover & shake over burner until popping stops.
- Put 2 tsp hot oil & 2 TBSP popping corn in dish, let sit for 5 – 10 min.
- Put corn/oil into paper bag, roll the top of the bag closed.Â Heat on high in microwave until corn stops popping.
- OPTIONAL:Â Add sea salt into bag & shake.
S E R V E
OPTIONALÂ Sprinkle with a dash of salt (it doesn’t really need it) & serve with napkins.