S H O P
Fresh pork spareribs, or baby back ribs
Cayenne or hot sauce
T I M I N G
PREP TIME: 5Â min
MARANADE TIME: 3-5 days
COOKING TIME: varies, depending upon oven & size of cut.Â Check after 10 min each side.
- Marinate ribs.
C O O KÂ /Â P R E P A R E
5 lbs Fresh pork spareribs, or baby back ribs
3 c Wine
2 12-oz cans Beer
3 c Ketchup
3 TBSP Worchestershire sauce
3 TBSP Thyme
3 TBSP Cayenne or hot sauce, double if you like them spicy
3 Bay leaves
6 Cloves garlic, polar sliced in halves or quarters
12 Black peppercorns
- Combine ingredients for marinade.
- Submerge spareribs as much as possible in marinade. Turn at least twice a day keeping as much of meat submerged as possible.
- Refrigerate if marinating for longer than 2 days.
- Broil under high heat until outside is brown, turn & broil other side.
- If meat is red when ribs are cut apart, return to broiler.
S E R V E
- Cut ribs apart with sharp paring knife.
- Pile onto platter.
- Serve with plenty of napkins.
W O R K P L A C EÂ Â L U N C H / F R E E Z E
Great as leftovers, cold or hot.Â Can freeze, but why?