GLUTEN-FREE & VEGETARIAN
S H O P
T I M I N G
TOTAL TIME: 30 min
- Turn on oven to low – 250Â°F
- Begin sautĂ©ing potatoes.Â Place in warm oven (250 degrees) until ready to serve.
C O O K / P R E P A R E
Up to 2 TBSP butter, 1/2 TBSP at a time
4-6 red-skinned potatoes, depending upon size
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Slice potatoes 1/16â€ť thick.
- When butter is hot & bubbly, place potato slices in single layer in pan, overlapping edges slightly.Â Depending upon how many you’re are cooking & the size of the skillet, potatoes may have to me made in 2 or 3 batches.
- Saute until brown on one side.
- With spatula, turn & brown other side.Â If pan gets dry, add more butter by running a pat around the sides of the skillet.
- After browned on second side, remove to over-proof dish & keep warm in oven until all potatoes are cooked.